Our Preschool Program
At The Children’s Place Preschool, we are a multicultural school that values and celebrates the differences between cultures. We do our best in providing high-quality childcare in both indoor and outdoor learning. We have programs that will encourage the children to:
- Identify and express their feelings
- Solve problems non-violently by developing verbal skills
- Enhance self-esteem through an exploration of their interests and ideas.
We have an individualized curriculum that reflects our philosophy and values. Through our programs, we hope that you feel our sincere support and welcome.
Sincerity to Childcare
The satisfaction of the parents is one of our main priorities. We aim to achieve this by providing a friendly and supportive environment. We offer parent discussion groups, family workdays, family potluck dinners, parent conferences, and a loving staff offering reliable and stimulating childcare.
You rest assured that we serve the best meal for your children. Our cook, Maria, has been with us for over 25 years and is excellent at preparing wholesome meals for the children and our staff.
Sample of our menu:
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, wheat toast, apples, and milk.
- Lunch: Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, salad, and melon.
- Snack: Rice cakes, peanut butter, cream cheese, and juice.